Sunday 21 November 2010

Blythe Spirit

I recently watched a performance of Blythe Spirit and was very intrigued by this performance. I found it very interesting with the contrast of ghostly presents and human. The  show was about a man who was writing a novel about spiritual things. He asked the local spiritualist lady to perform a seance, which didn't go the way he wanted it to as it brought back his late wife who had passed away.
Some of the other people in my class didn't enjoy this performance as a lot of the jokes made where aimed at an older audience. On the other hand I enjoyed it as I'm a very spiritualist person and the show intrigued me. I found some parts extremely funny and the ending was done very well, as they managed to  make it look like the whole place was haunted by moving everything but it happened on its own. The acting skills where very good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment